ER visits

Published by Lene and Bry Family under on 6/14/2010
Well you know that the month of June will be just great when you start it at the ER. Sariah was playing around the lazy boy chair and jumped and hit her head right on the metal hinges. As we were getting the bleeding to stop we noticed it was pretty deep. We went into the ER and 3 hours later came out with a surgical glue and a bandage. She was pretty good, we got her a treat for being so good. So now all 3 of our kids have scares on their faces somewhere. Kate on her chin, Conner on the forehead as well as Sariah. I guess she really wants to be like her big brother. It's even in the same spot. Sorry no photos of it, camera has been packed in the hospital bag for when I go into labor.

1 comments:

Karisa said... @ June 29, 2010

Hey Jolene! Of course I remember you! I'm sorry for responding on this post, but I didn't know how else to find you. Thanks for commenting on my blog. My sister told me that you were in her ward in February when she came out to help with the new baby, and I guess she had no way of knowing that we knew each other. Then she told me you moved or were moving. I immediately got out all the old pictures of Praire Creek and was like, "See! I know Jolene." I don't even remember how it came up. Well I will always think of your family well, and love the times we spent together. I miss them a lot. As to the advice when you left for Utah, I can't remember what it could have been about. Probably to make curfew and check every guys finger first? (For a ring?) Just kidding. Anyway, is it okay to check out your blog now and then? You have a beautiful family. I'm so happy for you! I miss California!

Post a Comment