Moving
Published by Lene and Bry Family under on 2/11/2010
Well this time it actually is going to happen. We are moving to Elk Grove! After the last house fell through I was kind of discouraged about looking because all the bank owned homes were being bought by investors who had cash. I thought that we would never find anything. Then a house came up, it wasn't bank owned, we looked and really liked it and put in a offer. I was not thinking we would get it. Well 2 days later they accepted our offer and wanted to get it going. Things have been going really fast, we put in our offer on January 24 and are closing February 26. Everything about this house fits our family perfect. It's 4 bedroom 2 bath, in a court, nice size backyard, and close to my parents. I'm so excited to move into a home, I know there are so many responsibilities that go with a home but I can't wait. We've been in an apartment are whole married life. Finally to move on. The best thing about this is my husband is excited to host game nights, movie nights, and having friends over our place finally. We have felt so cut off from friends because we never felt comfortable having people over at our apartment. That's going to change now. Here are the listing pictures, I will have new ones as soon as I can.
Kitchen

Living Roon

Will be Kate's Bedroom

and yes there is a spa
4 comments:
Yay! That is so awesome! What are you going to do with all that space?? :)
Congrats! I am SOO excited that you are moving to EG-how close to your Mom are you? Is it in her ward? Yea play dates with our kids!!! Call when you need help moving or getting the house ready-I won't be much help with that, but I'd love to watch your kids or bring you dinner!
Marcy
YEAH!!! I hope I'm one of the friends who is invited over. Hint, hint! :)
Congrats guys! We will miss you but the house looks awesome. And congrats on the baby boy! What an exciting time.
Post a Comment