Babies are fun

Published by Lene and Bry Family under on 2/02/2009
So Sariah is walking all over the place, but what is fun is that she is talking. She walks around saying "Go, Go, Go" it's so cute. She also says "Daddy" all day long. The only time she says Mom is when she's really hurt or really sad. When you hear "Mom" you know somethings wrong and you need to pick her up right away. I have got to get a video of her walking because it's so funny. She will be walking and all of a sudden she changes directions. My little girl already knows how to pivot, it's awesome. I think she will be a good dancer she's so graceful doing it. I love this age they walk they are learning to talk. Man they are so cute.

1 comments:

CHELZERS said... @ February 03, 2009

So cute! I can't believe how much she has changed in just a short while!

Post a Comment